Our Newest Resources
Welcome to Jackson Library's Web Guides!
These guides help you learn about and access the resources you will need for your course work. The librarians create the guides for subjects as well as some individual classes. You can search by guide name or subject. If you have any questions locating a specific guide or about the resources in the guides, please contact the library for further assistance.
If you have any questions, there are several ways to contact us:
Jackson Library Basics
The library provides access to a over 275,000 books and other media as well as online access to hundreds of top quality academic and scholarly journals in all subjects. Our staff of professional librarians offers individual attention for all research needs. For information such as library hours and staff contact information, click here.
Some of our most helpful services are:
- Reference: Librarians at the reference desk help you find peer-reviewed articles, books, statistics, and all kinds of information you will need for your assignments.
- Circulation Desk: Visit the desk or call (8365) for questions you may have about the library and its services.
- Databases: Our library hosts many databases on many subjects that you can use to search for research articles.
- Books: We continually update our collection of print material for you to use.
- Study Rooms: You can reserve individual and group study rooms in the library.
- Computer Lab: When the room is not reserved for a class, our computer room is available for individual use.
- Ebooks: Access to over 42,000 electronic books.
Your Library Card
Did You Know?: Your Lander ID serves as your library card. You use it to check out books from our library!
||7:30 am-11:00 pm|
|| 7:30 am-5:00 pm
2:00 pm-6:00 pm
6:00 pm-10:00 pm